The human being loses muscle mass over the years, even in the absence of diseases. Several studies show that from the age of 20 to 80 years, muscle mass decreases by approximately 18% in men and 27% in women, these latter being the most affected because, physiologically, they have less muscle mass. Sarcodyn offers the adequate and specific nutrients to increase muscles mass and strength.
SARCODYN contains (daily dose):
Ca-HMB (calcium ß-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate) – 3.57 g
Active metabolite of leucine that:
- Decreases protein degradation.
- Activates the signalling pathways from protein synthesis.
- Increases the growth of skeletal muscle.
VITAMIN D (cholecalciferol) – 6.75 μg (135% of * VRN)
- Its activation promotes proteins synthesis in the muscle.
- It provides stability to Ca-HMB.
MAGNESIUM – 300 mg (80% of * VRN)
- Important in the transmission of nerve impulse, muscle contraction and heart rate.
- Regulates the levels of calcium, copper, zinc, potassium and vitamin D.
- Contributes to protein synthesis.
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
SARCODYN is recommended for:
- People over 40 to avoid the loss of muscle mass.
- People of any age that are immobilized or in rehabilitation.
- People who suffer from joint pain at any age, because a strong muscle improves mobility and prevents joint´s overload.
- People who have suffered a bone break.
- People who practice sports and want to improve their muscle mass and resistance to exercise with training.
USE INSTRUCTIONS: TREATMENT
Take 1 Sarcodyn sachet per day, diluted in plenty of water or juice.
Box with 21 sachets.
* NRV: Nutrient Reference Value.
** Information intended for professional use.
*** Food supplements are not intended to replace a healthy and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.